F-15K model anywhere?

Does anyone make a kit of the ROKAF F-15K which will carry the modified Harpoon air-to-surface missile? I suppose a conversion from a Hasegawa kit is not too difficult if you have photos to go by, but still...

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Get the Monogram/Revell F-15E in 48th scale, it is much more accurate and easy to build.

Stan parker "Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com... Does anyone make a kit of the ROKAF F-15K which will carry the modified Harpoon air-to-surface missile? I suppose a conversion from a Hasegawa kit is not too difficult if you have photos to go by, but still...

Reply to
Stanley Parker

Stanley> Get the Monogram/Revell F-15E in 48th scale, it is much Stanley> more accurate and easy to build.

Stanley> Stan parker "Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in Stanley> message news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com... Does anyone Stanley> make a kit of the ROKAF F-15K which will carry the Stanley> modified Harpoon air-to-surface missile? I suppose a Stanley> conversion from a Hasegawa kit is not too difficult if Stanley> you have photos to go by, but still...

Thanks for the advice. Will do.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug