Hi, anybody know about binary train groups?

Hi, Does anybody know of any photo newsgroups for model trains other than alt.binaries.models.scale ?
It seems there is no good place to display real pics of working
trains, for some to use for authenticity, or photos of scale trains for others to enjoy..
Just wondered if anybody was thinking about it ..
Old (63 yrs) Jimi
"Jimi"

Try: -
snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com
-- Cheers Roger T.
alt.binaries.railroad
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make

alt.binaries.pictures.rail alt.binaries.multimedia.rail
Just remember to properly label any postings...