Fastest Lego RC Racers?

Which RC set is the fastest?

I did find one FAQ that offered a clue:

Nitro Flash (4589) can go 6.2 mi/h (10 km/h) Race Buggy (8475) can go 7.5 mi/h (12 km/h)

I'm wondering about...

Supersonic (8366) Outdoor Racer (8369) Hot Flame (8376)

Any measurements (or comparisons to the Nitro Flash or Race Buggy)?

I checked Peeron, but they don't list inventories for 8366, 8369, or 8376 - so I can't tell if they use the same motors - which would be a start.

Of course, things such as gearing, wheel diameter, and weight also play a role in the speed of the car.

Reply to
Neb Okla