Need ISBN for Squadron/Signal Bf110 In Action

I'm posting my sale books on
which I mentioned a
short time ago. I figure if I can trade them for other books it might
help refresh the disposal list. However, one of my In Action books is
too old to have the ISBN code on the back of the book. It is
Messerschmitt Bf110 Zerstorer In Action, Aircraft #30. If anyone can
reply with the ISBN I would appreciate it. Thanks!
M. J. Rudy

MJ Rudy
Thanks Rufus, I had tried the 10-digit ISBN from somewhere else and that didn't work, but the 13-digit one here did. I'll have to go to Amazon more often. ;-)
M. J. Rudy
MJ Rudy

Site Timeline