Need part for MPC Rupp Roadster Mini-Bike

Hello, After 30 years of owning the MPC Rupp Roadster mini-bike I am now trying to find a part that was missing when I got this kit as a present. The missing item is part #6, the right main frame. Point of reference would be if you were sitting on the bike, it would be the right side frame that is missing. I believe the same part was used on MPC's mini-chopper kit as well. Here hoping that someone out there will have this very large peice of a very small bike. I can buy or trade. I build mainly sci-fi and aircraft. This is my only motorcycle kit!

Thanks, Alan

Reply to
Alan Kelly