Italeri TA-152H Instructions

Inadvertantly pitched my instructions for this 1/48 scale kit.

Is there a helpful modeller out there that could scan and email me a copy?

The kit number is 841

Thanks in advance,

Robert Winnipeg

Reply to
Robert from Winnipeg

I have the Italeri 1/48 TA 152 H1 kit number 861

If you want a copy on the instructions of this one, email me, they will be on the way.

Al

Reply to
AM

I could scan them and just e-mail them, too... Just give me an hour or two. Let me know if you already got them and don't need them anymore.

Reply to
machf