[PartlyOT] Lancaster book series query.

Is the Lancaster photo book series title just, Lancaster ?

The books were hard back, larger than A4 with tons of black and white photographs, some of them sectioned into pilot, engineer, air gunner, etc.

Many thanks,

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

There was a book called "The Lancaster at War." It was followed by another "Lancaster at War 2" and maybe one or two more if my memory is correct. They were written by Mike Garbett and Brian Goulding and published by Ian Allen. HTH. Cheers, Brian

Reply to
Brian McCarron

Thanks Brian, I'm sure those were the ones.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

They did "Lancaster At War" 1-4, these books can be found in a single volume but I cannot recall what the title was, I think it was simply entitled "Lancaster". They followed the Lancaster series with "Lincoln At War" as well.

Steve

Reply to
Steve H