Fujimi 1/20 Lambo Countach LP 500S

So my parents are buying a new house and I was helping my mom clean out the attic today. I found two unbuilt kits from I would guess 15 years ago, a Testors/Fujimi '85 Porsche 911 Turbo no. 387 and a Fujimi Lamborghini Countach LP 500S. The Lamborghini is completely unbuilt and the Porsche is partially built. I plan on building both but the Lamborghini instruction sheet is in Japanese. I don't speak/read Japanese! I tried searching the Fujimi website but I can't find this kit. Anyone know if there was ever a translated instruction sheet for this kit? I basically just need an idea of what to paint. And if you are in the Columbus, Ohio area, eastside Hobby Lobby was going to put many kits on discount this weekend to make room for new ones. Lots of Tamiya stuff for cheap I hope! Thanks in advance for any help.

Lance

Reply to
bender