Fujimi

Does anyone know of an importer to the UK of Fujimi models? I'm looking for their Mitsubishi Evo VIII model.

Cheers.

Reply to
Andrew Cole

I buy Fujimi, Tamiya etc. directly from Japan. Cheap and quite fast, shipping to Norway was 10 days last time.

?It_c=10030263

Reply to
BÃ¥rd Henriksen

try Marcway models in Sheffield, they stock what Fujimi can be got usually, see a few Fujimi car kits in the shop and maybe able to help

No online website(im doing it)

Reply to
JULIAN HALES