1/16 Kubel decals?

I hate to screw things up by asking an on topic question, but...

We're getting ready to move and I'm regreting the collection's size right about now. Packing up boxes and came across my Kirin 1/16 Kublewagen, got it for a $15 a while back, like to check on this kind of kit as I'm packing. I realized, again, that there are a small number of dry transfers and no instructions as to placement.

Does anyone make alternative decals, preferably waterslide, that have reasonably good instructions.

Certainly I have enough reference to make a good guess, I've haven't used dry transfers yet and wasn't sure I want that to be the first one. Has a nice palm tree and swastika template on the etch fret, though.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost