1/48 B-36

Anyone want a 1/48th scale B-36? Have a look:

avnav526

someone

Very Nice!

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

Just clicked on the link and my anti-virus gave an "Active Threat" warning!

So Beware

QTBunni

Reply to
qtbunni

that's a shit virus protector. nothing wrong at all.

Reply to
someone

Guess you're happy about what 8speed.info has just done to your machine then...

Reply to
Adrian Harris

qtbunni said the following on 07/02/2009 23:21:

It gives the same if you strip it right down to the domain name as there is some domain redirection going on.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

qtbunni said the following on 07/02/2009 23:21:

If you stick the domain name into your browser search engine and select the pdf version of the catalogue then the catalogue appears.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

nothing at all. we don't allow that stuff.

Reply to
someone