UK Only - Great Deal on Revell 1/72 German U-Boat VII C Wolfpack

I guess only of interest to UK residents.

I was in Model Zone (my local is Crawley) this afternoon and in their sale they had two Revell 1/72 VII C 'Wolfpack' U-Boats in their sale.

Price for each had been reduced from £49.99 to £19.99.

I came really close to buying but I've got too much in my stash and ships\boats aren't really my thing.

Not sure whether it will be in all Model Zones - this was the Crawley shop.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

It may be U.K. only but the rest of us ca still drool........

Reply to
R. Franklin