UK Only - Sale Item

Was in my local Model Zone yesterday and they had a number of Revell models with heavy discounts. One that stuck out though not my particular interest was

1/72 Gato Sub - £30.

Cheers,

Nigel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4718 (20091227) __________

Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>

Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk> Was in my local Model Zone yesterday and they had a number of Revell models

database 4718 (20091227) __________

That's a kit and then some...nice and HUGE!

I just got a set of brass props for mine from G-Factor. Will make a nice addition.

Reply to
Rufus

and how's the u boat going? (couldn't resist)

Reply to
someone

...it's still dead in the water. I may still be able to get something accomplished this week, though. I'd like to at least get the hull closed.

Reply to
Rufus

sounds good.

Reply to