Giant Scale B-17

Hello everyone,
I am researching giant scale B-17's. I'm looking for kits, plans, landing
gear, plastics, foam, wood, scale detail products. Pretty much everything to
do with B-17's. Other peoples project sites, everything.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
James
Reply to
James Overman
Wescraft used to have planes for a 10' span B-17, but I don't know if they're still available. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver
I have a 10th scale... 10ft span, built from Bob Holman plans. If you care for larger, there are the 1/9th scale subjects built from Don Smith plans. Each has vacum formed parts available. Click on the bomber jacket at my homepage for links to several projects including my own Miss Rebecca D. Also scroll down my homepage and click on the link to RCWarbirds and choose bombers..great stuff there also.
Flyinglindy
I have two B-17 plans on offer: the early version B-17 C and the late version B-17 G. Both in 1:10th scale, 10' wing span. Have a look if you want at
CTJDavies
HI JAMES, IM THE OWNER OF WESCRAFT MODELS AND THE B17G IS NOT AVAILABL
RIGHT NOW BUT WILL BE SOON, WE ARE RE-TOOLING THE MOLDS AND THE NE MODEL WILL BE COMOPSITE YOU CAN GET MORE INFO EMAIL US A snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM THERE IS A WEB SITE BEING BUILT AND WILL B RUNNING SOON WITH THE FULL LINE OF WESCRAFT MODELS (LEGEND AERO WORKS) fONTANA CA 909-706-294
this thread:
topgun600