Printing set of .dxf drawings

Hello. I have the question about printing set of many dxf drawings. How can I print a set of dxf drawings without opening each one in Solidworks. I feel that I must use the Solidworks Scheduler. I hope for quick answer. Thanks.

Reply to
Felix

You can use what ever batch printer software that you can find for DWG/DXF, there is many free tools for that. SW handles too slowly big layouts, but in 05 there is a new DWGEditor that looks promising, you can run lisp there as well..

Reply to
Markku Lehtola