Problem-Opening drawings 2005 SP0.1

FYI & Beware!!
I have allot of molds & multi-sheet mold drawings that were designed in SWX
2004 and before. I upgraded to 2005 sp0.1 and now I am only able to open
about 1 in 5 of the mold drawings. Error: Solidworks encountered a problem
opening document BLA BLA BLA. Bang: CTD. I sent one of them to the VAR and
they confirmed the problem in 2005, opened fine in 2004. They have forwarded
to SWX.
I don't know if it is a BOM problem or what. Assemblies and parts open fine
with the exception of some seemingly permanent rebuild symbols in
assemblies.
Good Luck
Mike Eckstein
Reply to