2005 Will Support WinXP-SP2 Using SP0.1

Just an FYI...

There is a tech bulletin stating SP0.1 will support WinXP-SP2. SP0.1 is already out for the Early Visibility people.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

I've been waiting patently for 2 weeks after receiving my new computer that came with WinXP Pro SP2 I wish I could say the same for my customer! I did install SW05 SP0 - no problems installing, however some parts that I open don't even display on the screen!?! Will we be issed new cd's with SP1.0?

Reply to
JF