Opening multiple drawings in R14

I have used ACAD2002 in the past and I always liked the fact that I
could have as many drawings open as I wanted. Is this possible with
R14? Is there a setting I need to change or was this a new feature on
2000?
Also, is it possible to "copy with a base point" in R14 so I can have
info in my clipboard for multiple pastings?
James
Reply to
JR
No. You can run multiple instances of R14, though.
Also, no.
Reply to
TomD
Yes, open multiple instances of R14
Yes again to multiple pastings, WBLOCK it set your insert point, open new dwg, insert file
Reply to
Brian Spillane