BS Standards

Can anyone tell me if there are any British Standards for drawings colours. I've found some for layer descriptions, but not colours.

thanks

jon

Reply to
Jon

Hey Jon, It's my understanding that most companies set there own color standards when it comes to ACAD drawings. Although i may be wrong, it's just how i've seen it in places that i've worked.

Dan s.

Reply to
Dan S.