Lost ability to have multiple sessions

Hi all experts, I have recently been playing around with scripts and macros. Sine yesterday I noticed that I am no longer able to open multiple drawings
in 1 session of Autocad. This means that for each new drawing anoter session of autocad is opened. I must have change a parameter somewhere but I do not have any idea where. Hope somebody can help me out. Thanks, Daniel
I found the answer myself: the command is SDI and for multi session 0, for single session 1