Reply to
Larry Travis

Go to this blog...

scroll down to Friday, June 11, 2004

Shaan has a good piece on this....

Ted

After * snipped-for-privacy@water.com* sat on the keyboard, the following *text* showed up here:

Reply to
Arkatek

Depending on the complexity of the drawing use DXF.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

Reply to
frank

There's no good reason to do so, since Autodesk has made a batch drawing converter available at no charge that can do two way conversions to/from all versions from R14 to 2004 (and more recently, 2005). ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill