Reply to
Larry Travis
Go to this blog...
scroll down to Friday, June 11, 2004
Shaan has a good piece on this....
Ted
After * snipped-for-privacy@water.com* sat on the keyboard, the following *text* showed up here:
Reply to
Arkatek
Depending on the complexity of the drawing use DXF.
Brian
Reply to
NoSpam
I have heard rummors that 2000 can coexist with 2004 on the same computer. I also heard that some people do thier work in 2004 set 2004 to save as 2000, then open 2000 and set it to save as r14. but that is a liscense violati>Hello,
Reply to
frank
There's no good reason to do so, since Autodesk has made a batch drawing converter available at no charge that can do two way conversions to/from all versions from R14 to 2004 (and more recently, 2005). ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill