Acad R14 problem

can I use mouse wheel for zooming in R14, I can't find way to do it anybody? thanks!

That is not an option in r14.

Yep. R14 is pre-scrollmouse. You might look for a program (LISP?) that will fix this. I'm not aware of any.
nb
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:07:35 -0600, notbob wrote:

thanks!
dont listen to them, you need this program:
http://paulkohut.tripod.com/aim2.htm
the panning feature can be a bit of a bitch to set up, but zooming works fine straight away.

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:53:20 GMT, Remo Shiva wrote:

yes man! that's working! yeeeehhhaw! thanks Remo Shiva!!