defaults for opening files

Does anyone know if you can open files with the default setting to "preview" and the display configuration to "details" instead of "list"?

Reply to
Jason L

Jason, you can write a mapkey to do it and then set the mapkey as on of the function keys on your keyboard. I've done this in the pas and it's worked great. Like I have my F3 key set to open parts an assemblies and my F4 key to open just drawings

Hope this helps, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28

thanks...the mapkey was my other option....I was just hoping for a config setting or something like that.

"GWDavis28" wrote in message news:k9qdnXSY1sJzOxTfRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
Jason L