Re- Is it possible to compare and combine differences from one config.pro to another?

Is it possible to compare the company config.pro

> and combine the differences into my personalize config.pro?

You can try our Compare It! tool - it will allow you to compare files and merge changes in place.

Igor Green

It! + Synchronize It! - files and folders comparison never was easier!

Reply to
Igor Green

and if it were UNIX or the likes one could of course make use of the _diff_, _gdiff_ or _xdiff_ utilities from a shell window.

Reply to
Walther Mathieu

For free!!

Reply to