Re- Is it possible to compare and combine differences from one config.pro to another?

Is it possible to compare the company config.pro
> and combine the differences into my personalize config.pro?
You can try our Compare It! tool - it will allow you to compare files
and merge changes in place.
Igor Green
It! + Synchronize It! - files and folders comparison never was
easier!
Reply to
Igor Green
and if it were UNIX or the likes one could of course make use of the _diff_, _gdiff_ or _xdiff_ utilities from a shell window.
Reply to
Walther Mathieu

Site Timeline