INTRALINK AND WINDOWS UPDATE

Hello
I have had a problem with the proi folder.
I am working with Pro/Intralink 3.1 (datecode 2001361) running under
W2000 SP4.
The working folder (containing the WS) was ?C:/.proi?.
Yesterday I updated Windows (on line through Explorer) and I lost my WS.
I have made a search and I found a new working folder ?C:/Documents and
Settings/My Username/.proi? where Intralink now place the WS.
Anyone has had the same problem?
TIA
Lorenzo
p.s. Sorry for my bad English
Reply to
d_eng
This appears to be the new default location for the .proi. We have Pro/I 3.2 (datecode 2001440) and if I forget to add "PDM_LDB_PATH = C:\" to the users environment variables, that is where the default location shows up. Just move it out to the C:root location and add the variable above and all should work as normal. Hope this helps...
Reply to
Bob Alexander
Lorenzo,
Go into CONTROL PANEL>SYSTEM>ADVANCED>ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES. Select NEW and in the VARIABLE NAME field enter: PDM_LDB_PATH In the VARIABLE VALUE field enter C:\
Delete the documents and setting\.proi folder and re-boot.
When you launch Intralink it will create a new folder, c:\.proi
Regards Peter Brown
Lorenzo
Reply to
Pete