INTRALINK AND WINDOWS UPDATE

Hello

I have had a problem with the proi folder.

I am working with Pro/Intralink 3.1 (datecode 2001361) running under W2000 SP4.

The working folder (containing the WS) was ?C:/.proi?.

Yesterday I updated Windows (on line through Explorer) and I lost my WS.

I have made a search and I found a new working folder ?C:/Documents and Settings/My Username/.proi? where Intralink now place the WS.

Anyone has had the same problem?

TIA

Lorenzo

p.s. Sorry for my bad English

Reply to
d_eng

This appears to be the new default location for the .proi. We have Pro/I 3.2 (datecode 2001440) and if I forget to add "PDM_LDB_PATH = C:\" to the users environment variables, that is where the default location shows up. Just move it out to the C:root location and add the variable above and all should work as normal. Hope this helps...

Reply to
Bob Alexander

Lorenzo,

Go into CONTROL PANEL>SYSTEM>ADVANCED>ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES. Select NEW and in the VARIABLE NAME field enter: PDM_LDB_PATH In the VARIABLE VALUE field enter C:\

Delete the documents and setting\.proi folder and re-boot.

When you launch Intralink it will create a new folder, c:\.proi

Regards Peter Brown

Lorenzo

Reply to
Pete