cargo well liner

After doing these things for years, I finally got a battery acid burn on the carpet of my van. I saw a little product notice in one of the mags for a cargo well liner and checked it out on the internet, then bought one. It's made by "WeatherTech," whose products are carried by various internet-listed companies. It's made to specifically fit many cars, trucks and vans. After "installing" mine, I noticed many oil drips that I never saw before. The edges of the liner go up, so the spill stays within the confines of the liner. John Agnew, Fort Myers, Fla.

Reply to
John R. Agnew

John,

I've used a Weathertech cargo liner in my '98 Expedition. It's a great item, really catches all the drips from my plane's engines.

Regards,

Reply to
Herb Winston