cargo well liner

After doing these things for years, I finally got a battery acid burn
on the carpet of my van. I saw a little product notice in one of the
mags for a cargo well liner and checked it out on the internet, then
bought one. It's made by "WeatherTech," whose products are carried by
various internet-listed companies. It's made to specifically fit many
cars, trucks and vans. After "installing" mine, I noticed many oil
drips that I never saw before. The edges of the liner go up, so the
spill stays within the confines of the liner. John Agnew, Fort Myers,
Fla.
Reply to
John R. Agnew
John,
I've used a Weathertech cargo liner in my '98 Expedition. It's a great item, really catches all the drips from my plane's engines.
Regards,
Reply to
Herb Winston