New group for Smart and Brown lathes

New group for smart and brown lathes Anyone with an interest in these lathes welcome. I've decided to advertise the group before I've done the front page
any one who wishes to join go here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smart_and_brown_lathes
The reason I've not done the front page is because ...it's all getting relayed from geocities and it would be overloaded if I advertised it ...when the front page is done. so join now ......the finishing touches will be in place in 5 days time.
All the best.....mark