NEW UK Solidworks User Group

Hi to all UK Solidworks users. Its been a while since i subscribed to this group but i thought this would be of interest to other UK based Solidworks users.

Well someone has finally done it and set up a Solidworks user group in Manchester in the UK, see web page.

Unfortunately I live on the south coast (ok I'm a southener, if i lived any further south I'd drown!) so I dont think I'll be making many of the meetings, but i wish them all the luck.

If theres any one else down this neck of the woods and wants to come up with something similar drop me a line. If nothing else it would be worth getting another user group together just to get a drink out of the VARS.

regards Ken Carpenter

Reply to
Ken Carpenter