Companies using Solidworks in the UK

Hi all, as a long term user of Solidworks in the UK I have been constantly asked which companies use Solidworks in the UK, so I've put the ones I've found on a web site.

Note am I not affilated with Solidworks or any of its VARS or recruitment agency and this information was freely available in the public domain. If you know of any companies that are using SW please drop me a line and I'll add them. If you choose to use this info and by pass the recruitment agencys more power to you, its amazing what firms will do to save the 20% that agencys charge!!

regards Ken

Reply to
Ken Carpenter

Ken - good to see you back - just looked the list of SW users and your CV - you can add me - Jonathan Stedman , Cornwall if you want :-)

Do you mind if I open a bank account using your details - seems very comprehensive :-) - I think all that is missing is your Nat Ins Number :-)

Regards

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Hi, you can add us to the list: BSL Gas Technologies Ltd, Kent

Whatever happened to the UK user group that someone on this forum was trying to set up?

Cheers Keith Kerwin

Reply to
Daquifsta

Doh!

Wish I'd read Kens' other post first..... still, Manchester is really too far away for me aswell.

Keith Kerwin

Reply to
Daquifsta

hey Ken,

You can add factorydesign to the list - that would be great!

Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign

Done, (nice website by the way). Oh and congrats on getting your SW certification theres only a few of you in the UK.

If i get enough > hey Ken,

Reply to
Ken Carpenter

You can add us