I am looking for a list of companies using SW in UK, Ireland, Canada and USA

Hello guys !

I am looking for a list of companies using SolidWorks in UK, Ireland, Canada and USA

TIA !

Reply to
Jerry.J

A LOT of people would be interested in that same information. Problem is, SolidWorks Corp doesn't release that kind of info to anyone but its resellers . . . very understandably. And the resellers don't release that info to others either . . . understandably. The only sources available that I've been able to locate are email address mailing lists, mostly compiled from errors made by VARs when they sent out blanket emails and didn't mask the addresses, and only for my own region of the US. And it's very rough and far from complete, also including addresses for people at a number of companies who for one reason or other are or have been PROSPECTIVE buyers of the software. And no, I don't want to share it . . . understandably. Sorry. You can ask your reseller, but don't expect an answer. Good luck.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Can you imagine the SPAM SolidWorks users would get if that database were to be hijacked from SWk's corporate computers?

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Strange as it may seem, SW does provide this information in the form of the SW Manufacturing Network and to a lesser extent in the form of the CSWP list.

Reply to
TOP