mechanical schematics in SW

What are SolidWorks folks using these days for mechanical schematic drawings?

I recall that a while ago someone posted a link to a library of blocks and components that could be used for mechanical schematics. I have searched the archive and have not found what I was looking for which is why I am posting this thread.

TIA, Tim

Reply to
T. Struemke

"T. Struemke" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@v21g2000pro.googlegroups.com...

Your VAR would almost for sure recommend Microsoft Visio, but if you are going to make electrical or P&ID diagrams then go for dedicated software.

Remember SW do the physical part of the model, something else do the logical.

Regards

Reply to
New to SW