Looking for 1/2" UNC eyebolt (in UK)

Looking for a source for a 1/2" UNC eyebolt (in the UK); I can get metric
and BSW but cannot find UNC. Can anyone help?
TIA, Martin.
Reply to
Martin Whybrow
Martin, I think I have one that you are welcome to, but I must go search for it. I am in Germany. Let me know if you are interested. Do you only need one? Steve
Reply to
Steve Lusardi
Steve Yes, I only need one; thank you for the offer. Contact me off-group on the email address below if I don't manage to contact you by email. Thanks, Martin.
Reply to
Martin Whybrow