Trying to find 1/2" UNC eyebolts

Looking for a source for a 1/2" UNC eyebolt (in the UK); I can get metric and BSW but cannot find UNC. Can anyone help? TIA, Martin.

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

How about if you obtained a slightly larger size, ground off the existing thread and cut your own?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

In message , Martin Whybrow writes

Martin.

Try the following (links may wrap)....

That might help as a starting point.

Regards,

Reply to
Pat Martindale

Pat I've already tried all of these suppliers, none list UNC as standard and won't supply 1 offs in non standard threads. Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

In most sizes BSW and UNC are identical apart from thread form.

I have never worried about using witworth treads in UNC holes except for

1/2" where the 12tpi and 13tpi threads don't match.
Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

OK so they're USA, but I've always had good service.

hope this helps

Festina Lente

MARK

Reply to