Unusual Swap

When we moved house a few months ago the new kitchen had "integrated" appliances fitted, so our existing ones were surplus to requirements. As with many items without a home they were stuck in the garage till we got round to doing something with them. As I'm now half way through converting the garage into my workshop they are more than a little bit in the way. So I have a dishwasher, tumble drier and a washing machine available to swap for anything a bit more suitable for going in a workshop. All recent items with instructions, etc. -can send details on request.

I'm open to any offers, could do with a pillar drill and also looking for a milling machine with quill feed. Possibly a part completed project, anything really. May even accept offers of cash -but would prefer to swap them for something (that can't get put in the bank )

Regards

Kevin

PS decided to let the old fridge freezer stay -excellent beer storage!

Reply to
Kevin Steele

You could always connect the dishwasher up to a tank of paraffin & make your self a parts washer... ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Tony Jeffree writes in answer to Kevin Steele .......

Save the paraffin - a dishwasher works very well as it is! I have more than once put parts through ours when eid has been gardening. :)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Whittome

Now in the 'old days' we used to use a normal domestic dishwasher for cleaning IBM keyboards - they came up a treat but you had to leave them to dry out before use.

I wouldn't admit to it in the presence of swmbo but I've used ours on occassions to clean up large castings before painting

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Just a quick update, the washing machine has now gone -but there is still a tumble drier and a dishwasher. Please make me an offer.

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele