New guy with message and Info for all.

Hello! I'm a little 'new' around here. My name is Jim D. I'm,from Allentown,Pa. I am a former Airman. (1960-64) Anyway? I wanted to share this bit of info with you. I was at Beale AFB in 1962, when the movie,"A Gathering of Eagles" was being filmed. Here's my new Web-page on all of of that..with pics. "Our Air Force Movie"

I also started a few of my own groups on the net at Ya-Hoo. and MSN/Web-Tv.
And my MSN/WebTV Ngp. news:alt.discuss.clubs.public.talk.misc.ground_zero_2012 BTW: I am also a UFO Investigator (hobbiest) and I made this 'Multi-Website'. It's loaded with a lot of interesting stuff,I told.
Please stop by and say 'Hello' in any of my groups,ok? Pass theword for me also friends. Thanks! ?in advance :)

Jimmy De Aka: The Nighthawk

Reply to
UFO_Investigator - Jim D.

to paraphrase Jerry Maguire:"You had me until UFO!" bwaaaa ha ha ha haaaaa

Reply to
ICouldBe4u000000

Hi Jim, I'm from a little to your southwest in Pa Dutch Country and I have that movie on tape. Thanks for adding another dimension to it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak