New guy with message and Info for all.

Hello! I'm a little 'new' around here.
My name is Jim D. I'm,from Allentown,Pa. I am a former Airman.
(1960-64)
Anyway? I wanted to share this bit of info with you. I was at Beale
AFB in 1962, when
the movie,"A Gathering of Eagles" was being filmed. Here's my new
Web-page on all of of that..with pics. "Our Air Force Movie"

I also started a few of my own groups on the net at Ya-Hoo. and
MSN/Web-Tv.

And my MSN/WebTV Ngp.
BTW: I am also a UFO Investigator (hobbiest) and I made this
'Multi-Website'. It's loaded with a lot of interesting stuff,I told.

Please stop by and say 'Hello' in any of my groups,ok?
Pass theword for me also friends.
Thanks! ?in advance :)
Jimmy De Aka: The Nighthawk
Reply to
UFO_Investigator - Jim D.
to paraphrase Jerry Maguire:"You had me until UFO!" bwaaaa ha ha ha haaaaa
Reply to
ICouldBe4u000000
Hi Jim, I'm from a little to your southwest in Pa Dutch Country and I have that movie on tape. Thanks for adding another dimension to it.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak