New group for Smart and Brown lathe

I've decided to advertise the group before I've done the front page any one who wishes to join go here

The reason I've not done the front page is because ...it's all getting relayed from geocities and it would be overloaded if I advertised it ...when the front page is done. so join now ......the finishing touches will be in place in 5 days time.

All the best.....mark

Reply to
mark