Manual or Service Info sought for Myford lathe

Hello All,
I am new to this group and new to owning a lathe (although I have used lathes many years ago).
I have just bought a Myford M-Type which is apparently very similar to
a Drummond M-Type. Mine was build in 1948 and is serial number J5233.
I am looking for any information on it so that I know what bits to lubricate and what to lubricate it with. I see that Tee Publishing have some info for the Drummond M-Type and wondered whether that would be useful on a Myford M-Type? - Unfortunately Tee are not sure themselves.
Any help would be appreciated.
Best Regards Martin
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:02:30 -0000, eskimobob

Martin
I *might* be able to provide a copy of a Drummond M type manual although it's some years since I owned one. I'll have a look. However there's a useful and friendly Drummond Yahoo group at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/drummondlathe /
Charles
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:02:48 +0100, Charles Ping

Found it and have emailed you a copy. Shout if it gets lost
Charles

Thank you very much Charles, received and printed - It looks ideal and already, several of the odd looking bits in the various boxes have names...!
Very kind of you to send that to me.
All the best Martin
CHARLES,
I TOO HAVE RECENTLY AQUIRED A MYFORD M TYPE LATHE. IT NEEDS A STAND AN VARIOUS BITS BEFORE IT WILL BE COMPLETE. I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE COPY OF THE MANUAL FOR ANY HELP THAT IT COULD BE TO ME.
ALL THE BEST KEV.

Thank you very much Charles, received and printed - It looks ideal and already, several of the odd looking bits in the various boxes have names...!
Very kind of you to send that to me.
All the best Marti
-- KEV POP ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KEV POPE's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u 757 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?tq067
Hi there i too would greatly appreitiate a copy of the myford m type lathe manual, i have searched the net and yours seems to be the only copy out there. If i could trouble you my email address is snipped-for-privacy@sky.com Regards Adrian.
url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/134811326.aspx

Why not join the Myford lathes group on Yahoo
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/myfordlathes /
All the manuals are in the files section.
John S