Myford "M" lathe Changewheels.

Hi,

I have just got hold of one of the above lathes, good order but missing its change wheels has anyone got any idea where I could get some from or change wheels for a different lathe that could be modified to fit? and if anyone has any data/ manuals for the lathe I will be more than happy to reimburse any expenses for photocopy and postage.

yippee I will soon be a model engineer!!! regards all

//\//\

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
harris

Same change wheels as the later ML7, Super 7 but they have an 1/8" drive pin hole instead of the later keyed drive. Some interim models has both or they could just have been home modified ones. You are looking for 20 DP change wheels at 14 1/2 degree pressure angle.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Hi

Tee Publishing are advertising a "photostat of the original Drummond M type

3" lathe ............showing the versatility of the lathe etc. What this all containd however I do not know. The price is only £3.95, postage 80p and the publication is called - Drummond M type lathe.

The Myford M is the same lathe produced prior to the ML7 when Myford bought over part of Drummonds.

Tee Publishing Ltd The Fosse, Fosse Way, Leamington Spa, CV31 1XN

Reply to
John Graham

John,

Thanks for that, I will keep a look out for some second-hand, and in the mean time I will make a jig so I can modify them accurately

Regards

Reply to
harris