Free tool path software

Are there any free tool path verification software out there?
Buddy is wanting to be able to check tool paths on okuma LC10s, Moog
Hydrapoint and Omniturns
He has been "promoted" to setup guy
Thanks for the help
Gunner

Only the older version of NC Plot is free. The newer version isn't. It's good software from a developer that listens, is available and constantly improves his software. I own it and it's worth the money.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

It's also important to note that no stand alone verification system can currently properly backplot lathe canned cycles. NC Plot's author has made a good start but he still has a long way to go. Look for a page devoted to G code verification coming soon on my blog:
http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA