Belt numbers for Cincinatti Tool master mill

Anyone got the belt numbers and/or source for both belts for the head of a round head (not the later blocky one..though it may use the same belts) Cincinatti Tool Master mill? The Cincy version of a BP.

Customer blew the varidrive belt, his maint guy tossed it...sigh..so cant even measure the carcass. While Im in there..might as well change the backgear belt too.

Thanks

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right before demode` (out of fashion).

-Buddy Jordan 2001

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner, check your lightspeed email on this...

"Chip"

Reply to
Chip Chester