free nesting software

Any free nesting software around? I had the idea of creating simple 2d
polygons of all my tools. Then run them through some nesting software
to better organize them in my toolboxes. Cut the polygons into foam
that would go in the drawers. I keep my boxen fairly organized but it
would be cool to have a 'pocket' for every single tool.
Reply to
bytecolor