PLC logic analyser - free software

I'm looking for some people to test run my software tool.

The Virtual Logic Analyser reads LED states using a video camera, eg from a PLC, and outputs them as a logic analyser trace.

It's good for monitoring PLCs where events are too quick or too complicated for the eye to take in, or so infrequent the engineer gets bored and looks away, and where you don't have access to the manufacturer's diagnostic tools. No wires, no need to stop the machine, electrically isolated, etc etc.

It's available as a Zip file for free download at

(must be capitals)

You need a PC running Windows, with a camera attached, eg a webcam. It's written for Windows 98, should work on most versions and with most webcams or video adapters.

Tim Jackson

Reply to
Tim Jackson