Software for Hitachi PLC (EB series)

Hi All,
I have a Hitachi EB20 SRP programmable logic controller and its PGMJR hand held controller. Its a bit old, about 1990 or so. The PLC itself was not PC
compatible but it could communicate via the PGMJR hand held controller. I use to use a DOS based software called Actron to interface a PC to the controller.
I'm wondering is there a windows based programme for these controllers.
Declan