0-80 Thread Mill

A week or two ago I made a joke about thread milling a 0-80 hole as somebody suggested, saying that tooling probably wouldn't be available. Well, in some trade journal, I saw an ad for them today.

doesn't seem to have them on their site (that I found), but they say to call for thread mills as small as 0-80.

Seems I was mistaken.

So who wants to thread mill a 0-80 hole?

Reply to
Bryce

Probly their best selling item...

Suggest NEVER admit such things...