0-80 Tap Source in Canada?

Anyone have a reliable source for 0-80 UNF tap tooling in Canada?
I should mention that these are for use in a "blind hole" operation...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Dunno where to get them in Canada....however I will be the first to suggest roll form taps...provided you are in a acceptable material. They are the best for blind hole operations.... http://www.balax.com/forming.html I do like Balax's stuff...they even have STI (helicoil) roll form taps.
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Canada's a metric monarchy. Are they even allowed to make 0-80 holes?
KG