Surplus Jiffy-Tap or Jiffy-Drill out there?

Anyone have a surplus or highly affordable Jiffy-Tap or Jiffy-Drill in stock and wanting to sell?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

If I can get em out of the factory Ive got em stuck on a couple shelves...Ill notify you.

Im still fighting to get my Stuff out of there

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Have you tried a front end loader? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Not a bad idea actually. I think they turned the alarm system off for nonpayment. The real estate lady called me this week and told me I could have some of my stuff. I sent her a very professional letter early in the week, mentioned that several oil company attorneys are hunting buddies of mine and are a bit slow on work at the moment and did she understand the concept of "pro bono"?

We will see what happens this week when I get all the ducks in a row and go in for my Stuff and the big Marvel Bandsaw I sold for another party who originaly sold it to the company...and it was never paid for..along with 2 CNC lathes

Interesting times......

The buyer indicated he would load my 20' cargo container, my lathes and other Stuff and the bandsaw on his 40' flatbed.

Time will tell

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sometimes you just need a M-72 to get their attention. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell