I'm Selling STC-TAP-ER Tread Tapping Machine

It's been sitting on my bench unused for a year or more so... Time to clean up!

We bought the thing to learn about competitor's products... And learned all we can about this one in 10 minutes... Then we never used it so... I have a brand new, used for less than 30 seconds Somma Tool Company STC-TAP-ER machine for sale... Lists for $818.85.

Will sell for $425 including UPS Ground shipping to any USA address in the

48 states. Actual shipping added if shipping anywhere else.

See the product here:

Click on the part number for the price listing on their site. If you click the BB-SR link, it'll show you a cheaper, lightweight version that they sell for even more than I'm offering this one for.

HEAVY DUTY TAPERED CONE DRIVE TAPS UP TO 5/16-18 THREAD IN 1/2" STEEL!!

FEATURES . Push to tap in . Pull to tap out . Sliding face plate . Work table can be reversed when not needed . Adjustable "V" plate for small parts (removable) . Easy to set stop for tap depth control . Comfortable bench height working area . Long lasting tapered cone drive . Pilot light switch warns if motor left running

1/2" capacity chuck *1/3 H.P., 115V, Single Phase 1725 RPM, A48 Frame Motor Weight 27 lbs

The STC-TAP-ER has a double disc friction drive that reverses rotation instantly by the application of forward or backward hand pressure on the part being tapped. The friction discs are driven by a Heavy Duty Tapered Cone Drive Collar mounted on the motor shaft.

Call if interested or feel free to e-mail me. First come, first served...

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Joe, is this tapper still available?

Reply to
Kelly

Yes it is. Can you call me if interested?