Floating Tap Holders for ER Collet Systems?

Anyone know if there is a radial float tap collet for ER25, ER32 or even ER40 collet holding systems?

I know they make linear... But I've yet to see something that allows you to be just a bit off center of an existing hole when tapping and still have the tap find center, etc.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill