0-80 Tap source in Canada?

Anyone have a reliable source for 0-80 UNF tap tooling in Canada?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I should mention that these are for use in a "blind hole" operation.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Reply to
Mark F

Almost any industrial supply store near you.

Steve R. Also in BC.

Reply to
Steve R.

I get mine at SOWA tools in Kitchener, ON, CA. (NOT Ontario, California!)

Don't think I have ever tapped a 0-80 thread in a blind hole. Are you tapping manually or by machine? Just curious.

Wolfgang

Reply to
wolfgang

I think the contact I'm doing the search for is doing it with a CNC.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill