Free power from ionosphere just Now!

There is a practical method to download free power electric energy from ionosphere by using a single antenna , is a system based in Tesla resonance amplification and Schumann studies, is similar to MRA (Magnetic Resonance Amplification), but the amplification is bigger, tha antenna I construct uses a single battery for initial resonance pulses but I download Kilowatts for my house tests, but the power level is very more large than MegaWatts, I'am moving motors of 220 V and 380V and I've somo practical demonstrations in Spain The system is very single, of fact, I put the antenna in the outer windows of some office. The following link has very information for deduce the systems I've build, there is calculations, photos and more, but it's in spanish, but you can use a translator:

But There is a link for a introductory analisys in english in:

Any question you can writte me to the emails of the upper link, thanks, bye

John

Reply to
Johnn

Hoo boy- another one

Reply to
Don Kelly

in article snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, Johnn at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 7/11/04 12:01 AM:

I am wondering whether to merely delete this message or pass it around to friends so that we can lagh about it. Deletion sounds best.

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle

wrote

Amplification),

maybe he can find a way to recover Megawatts from TV and RADAR antennas :)

Reply to
Tim Perry

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:53:43 -0400, Tim Perry put forth the notion that...

I'm currently perfecting plans to power my entire house with lemon batteries.

Reply to
Checkmate

BULL$#!%

But There is a link for a introductory analisys in english in:

Any question you can writte me to the emails of the upper link, thanks, bye

John

Reply to
Brian

Thanks for the info.

By the way, where did you get your degree? JC Witney?

Reply to
ee dude

...better check the lemon-laws first. The whole idea may not work.

Reply to
Keith

id like to help but that might be construed as lemon aid

Reply to
Tim Perry

Dear friends:

Therefore appreciation, the answers to my published message are not of a great level as to be read by persons of developed countries since I am from a country of the third world and was waiting commentaries and contributions more meaningful, of all the appreciation answers those which but emphasize they are one of someone comments that I am drawing energy from radio or radar antennae, something that it is not thus , since if read well or come to see my systems am making it of the ionosphere, other commented something on a UFO, something that makes no sense since these groups are serious and the UFO topic is something is not in the strict category of groups of science and technology, and other person wrote that was impossible download energy since he sees that upon moving conducting about lines of transmission can obtain by current inducement from the order from the pico amperes, that commentary is the most serious, since yes, that is certain, if isapply the laws of Faraday and other is certain, but if we analyze the effects of direct and reflected waves resonance and apply Poyting vectors we will see that there is amplification since the system returns us the waves with more energy within several reflection cycles, this is very similar to resonance of mechanical systems, even Tesla made it, a simple box with batteries achieved to move an entire building, the resonance causes that a small quantity of energy is amplified due to the fact that energy stored in a greater system is transferred and the same passes in electrical power systems. The motive of my message is not to discuss on the possibility or not of my systems, since I have them operating and industrious and anyone that comes to South America will see them operating, my message is more in quality of news than of discussion to provide to knowledge Doubts or conferences for more speed in answer to the following mail removing the WITHOUTTHIS:

snipped-for-privacy@latinmail.com

Please put in Subject: Tesla or someone

bye

John "ee dude" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@anonymous.poster...

Reply to
John

commentaries

The motive of my message is not to discuss on the possibility

Show us your electric power bill.

Bill

( I want to see the zeros....)

Reply to
Bill Shymanski

The BIL for this systems is very single just is not dependence for the power downloaded same as the power lines of transmission, in this systems the BIL is determined for the distance between the radiator and the case of the antenna required for the discharge to send the electromagnetic pulse of low power initial resonance,the real values are of teens of KiloVolt, usually 20KV, 30KV as same of generation levels compatibility where you see typical 13,8 KV, then are four zeros This question is totally developed and more in the documentation for download in the web-site after refered:

It´s in spanish but you can use a translator, there is photos, squemes, samples of calculation of real and practical aplications from Kilowatts to GigaWatts and more.

John "Bill Shymanski" escribió en el mensaje news:EBkLc.3100$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.mts.net...

Reply to
John